Experience an escape in the heart of nature at Chalet TARZAN! With no neighbours in sight, enjoy the tranquility that our beautiful log wood cottage will offer you, as well as quality and comfort. Made entirely of logs, our vacation house offers an open concept kitchen, dining room and living room creating a spacious and pleasant space where it is good to gather. The kitchen is equipped with an espresso machine, coffee, drip coffee maker, blender, raclette and fondue sets, slow cooker and more. Another beautiful and bright meeting space awaits you on the ground floor. The family room is equipped with a pool table, foosball table, blackjack table, chess and checkers games, backgammon, Monopoly, Uno, Twister in addition to a smart TV.
The 21-foot cathedral ceiling with its huge bay windows will immerse you in serene nature. The very large dining room table was designed and made to measure for chalet TARZAN, with a First Nations theme. In the living room, a large dream catcher adorns the very high stone fireplace.
You will appreciate the outdoor spa, the 100-foot (30-meter) gallery and its 4 accesses to the exterior, the 2 balconies adjoining the bedrooms, the BBQ and the outdoor fireplace surrounded by chairs. Enjoy the outdoors by having your coffee on the large gallery, a glass of wine around the bonfire, or by dining alfresco at our 2 tables. This cottage is well suited for family and friend reunions, girlfriend’s weekends, birthdays and corporate retreats.
This Mont-tremblant log wood cottage is located in the municipality of Labelle, named after the famous priest Antoine Labelle, an emblematic figure of the colonization of the Laurentians. Conveniently located at only 30 minutes from Tremblant ski resort, recognized as the highest mountain in eastern North America, you’ll love wondering through its pedestrian village. While there are more activities in Tremblant than you can imagine, there’s enough to enjoy in Labelle.
A perfect place to meet and create beautiful memories!
Our prices varies based on the season and the number of travelers.
- Base price: 400-600$ per night
- High Season: 500-800$ per night
- Weekend: 1500-3000$ (2 nights)
- Holidays*: 3000$-6000$ (3 nights)
- Weekly: 3000-6000$
*Holidays Minimum 3 nights
- Main floor: kitchen, dining-room, living room, bathroom, bedroom
- Upstairs: bathroom, 2 bedrooms
- Lower level: living room, bathroom, bedroom
Please read the house rules carefully before your arrival and share them with other travelers.
YOU ARE WELCOME! PLEASE TREAT OUR HOUSE WITH CARE AND RESPECT.
- No smoking in the property. If smoking outdoors, do not throw cigarette butts on the land and use the ashtray provided on the porch.
- This chalet is not suitable for parties and any loud music.
To ensure the safety of our guests and premises we have installed outdoor security cameras. Our property manager is our neighbour.
- VERY IMPORTANT – For insurance and safety purposes, the total number of guests/ visitors/ sleepers in the property must not exceed 16 people. Fees will be charged if we conclude more guests have slept on site.
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGES in bedrooms and spa.
- Recycling & trash has to be done in the bins outside (black bins for trash, green bins for recycling). Please respect triage of items going in each. We can get a fine if not done correctly.
- No noise and music after 10pm.
- We provide make-up pads so please do not use face or body towels. Also, do not leave wet or damp towels over the furniture and the wood floor.
- Besides toilet paper, do not flush anything else in toilets (as tampons and wet ones) as they could block the septic tank and cost you a lot of money!!
- All used items of the kitchen have to be put back clean where they belong.
- The last dishwasher load can be set upon your check out.
- Do not leave humid/wet towels on furniture and floor.
- After use of BBQ, please clean it.
- Do not move furniture and decoration items.
- Children have to be under adult supervision at all times.
- The municipal by-law forbids fireworks, firecrackers, & unclosed fire pits for security reasons and for the protection of everyone.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE NOT RESPECTED, CHARGES COULD BE APPLIED.
ALL DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE RESERVATION
DOGGY OR KITTY IS ALSO WELCOME!
We know you love to travel with your pet. However we do have some requirements concerning them.
- Whether it weighs 2 or 10 kilos, hair is lost quickly! A fixed cleaning fee will be added to your total for the duration of your stay.
- You must bring his food and water bowls, his bed, his blanket
- We appreciate that Pitou or Minou does not go on the beds and on the sofa unless you put their blanket there first.
- You are responsible for any material or physical damage that your dog / cat may cause.
OTHERS TO NOTE
- The decision to rent this chalet and therefore to use all facilities, such as appliances/ boats/ spa/ BBQ, is entirely at the renter’s risk.
- The owners cannot be held responsible for any event resulting in death, injury, loss of personal effects, or damage whatsoever of the renter or of his/her guests.
- In the case of an uncontrollable situation (power failure, water shortage, sewers breakage, Wi-Fi interruption, spa breakage) no refund will be processed.
- 1 bedroom with KING bed
- 1 bedroom with QUEEN bed
- 1 bedroom with QUEEN bed + 2 seats that transform into SINGLE mattresses (sleeps 2)
- 1 bedroom with 2 BUNK beds (sleeps 4)
- 2 SINGLE futons in the den (sleeps 2)
- 2 SINGLE folding beds in the common area
- Security Deposit: $800. Security deposit will be refunded within 5 days of check-out
- Booking Deposit: 50% due at time of booking, the balance 3 weeks before arrival
- Cleaning fee : $240.00
- Pet fee : $80.00
- Cancellation Policy: No Refund