A dream chalet, a dazzling view, a perfect stay.
Tastefully decorated cottage, LA PERLE DES MONTAGNES is nestled in the Royal Laurentien golf course, one of the most beautiful greens in Quebec. Located on a non-navigable lake and surrounded by a hilly landscape, with an abundance of natural light, this chalet was created to blend in with its natural surroundings.
In the small community of St-Faustin-Lac-Carré, now Mont-Blanc, 15 minutes from busy Mont-Tremblant, our multi-generational residence of 5,000 sq.ft. offers 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 gas fireplaces, 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. By this configuration, it is ideal for multiple families. Its high cathedral ceiling, huge windows and open space concept allow for an airy place that is complemented by the spectacular view of the lake and the mountains. Chalet LA PERLE DES MONTAGNES is also comfortable with its central heating / air conditioning with air exchanger and integrated humidifier. A unique luxury cottage in Mont-tremblant.
Our prices varies based on the season and the number of travelers.
- Base price: 800$-1250$ per night
- High Season: 1000-2000$ per night
- Weekend: 2500-3500$ (2 nights)
- Holidays*: 3000-6000$ (3 nights)
- Weekly: 6000-11000$
*Holidays Minimum 3 nights
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms
- Upstairs: 1 bedroom
- Garden level: entertainment room, kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Please read the house rules carefully before your arrival and share them with other travelers.
YOU ARE WELCOME! PLEASE TREAT OUR HOUSE WITH CARE AND RESPECT.
- No smoking in the property. If smoking outdoors, do not throw cigarette butts on the land and use the ashtray provided on the porch.
- This chalet is not suitable for parties and any loud music.
To ensure the safety of our guests and premises we have installed outdoor security cameras. Our property manager is our neighbour.
- VERY IMPORTANT – For insurance and safety purposes, the total number of guests/ visitors/ sleepers in the property must not exceed 16 people. Fees will be charged if we conclude more guests have slept on site.
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGES in bedrooms and spa.
- Recycling & trash has to be done in the bins outside (black bins for trash, green bins for recycling). Please respect triage of items going in each. We can get a fine if not done correctly.
- No noise and music after 10pm.
- We provide make-up pads so please do not use face or body towels. Also, do not leave wet or damp towels over the furniture and the wood floor.
- Besides toilet paper, do not flush anything else in toilets (as tampons and wet ones) as they could block the septic tank and cost you a lot of money!!
- All used items of the kitchen have to be put back clean where they belong.
- The last dishwasher load can be set upon your check out.
- Do not leave humid/wet towels on furniture and floor.
- After use of BBQ, please clean it.
- Do not move furniture and decoration items.
- Children have to be under adult supervision at all times.
- The municipal by-law forbids fireworks, firecrackers, & unclosed fire pits for security reasons and for the protection of everyone.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE NOT RESPECTED, CHARGES COULD BE APPLIED.
ALL DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE RESERVATION
DOGGY OR KITTY IS ALSO WELCOME!
We know you love to travel with your pet. However we do have some requirements concerning them.
- Whether it weighs 2 or 10 kilos, hair is lost quickly! A fixed cleaning fee will be added to your total for the duration of your stay.
- You must bring his food and water bowls, his bed, his blanket
- We appreciate that Pitou or Minou does not go on the beds and on the sofa unless you put their blanket there first.
- You are responsible for any material or physical damage that your dog / cat may cause.
OTHERS TO NOTE
- The decision to rent this chalet and therefore to use all facilities, such as appliances/ boats/ spa/ BBQ, is entirely at the renter’s risk.
- The owners cannot be held responsible for any event resulting in death, injury, loss of personal effects, or damage whatsoever of the renter or of his/her guests.
- In the case of an uncontrollable situation (power failure, water shortage, sewers breakage, Wi-Fi interruption, spa breakage) no refund will be processed.
- 2 bedrooms with KING bed
- 2 bedrooms with QUEEN bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 QUEEN beds and 2 bunk beds
- Security Deposit: $1200. Security deposit will be refunded within 2 to 3 days of check-out
- Booking Deposit: 50% due at time of booking, the balance 3 weeks before arrival
- Cleaning fee : $300.00
- Pet fee : $50.00
- Cancellation Policy: No Refund, but you may move your stay